* 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cut into thin strips
* 4 ounces linguine, cooked al dente
* 2 teaspoons cajun seasoning (your recipe,
* Cajun Seasoning Mix or store-bought)
* 2 tablespoons butter
* 1 thinly sliced green onion
* 1⁄2 cup heavy whipping cream
* 2 tablespoons chopped sun-dried tomatoes
* 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
* 1⁄4 teaspoon dried basil
* 1⁄8 teaspoon ground black pepper
* 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
1⁄4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
How To Cook :
1. Place chicken and Cajun seasoning in a bowl and toss to coat.
2. In a large skillet over medium heat, sauté chicken in butter or margarine until chicken is tender, about 5 to 7 minutes.
3. Reduce heat add green onion, heavy cream, tomatoes, basil, salt, garlic powder, black pepper and heat through.
4. Pour over hot linguine and toss with Parmesan cheese.
Servings : 2 Units
Total Time : 25 Mins (Prep : 10 & Cook : 15 Mins)